Button Savior simulates your hardware keys on the screen of your Android device, handy if your smartphone hardware buttons stop working.
Button Savior is an interesting and handy app for Android users that allows you to put virtual buttons on your android smartphone. This application has some great functions that help much when your smartphone hardware buttons do not work.
Button Savior Android app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. The app is very easy to understand and use. We leave a video review about How to put virtual buttons on the screen in android, with which you can easily understand the app Button Savior.
Steps to put virtual buttons of the application Button Savior:
- Enter google play store (Links are given below) and download the application of Button Savior. There are two versions of the app available, one for root user and other for non root user.
- Install the application on your device
- Open the application and automatically an arrow appears on the right side of the screen, this arrow shows and hides the virtual buttons on the screen of your Android smartphone.
That’s all you need to do to put virtual buttons in your android phone.
Some key features of the app Button Savior for Android:
- Simulates ‘Home’ ‘Back’ ‘Search’ ‘Back’ ‘Recent Task’ ‘Screen Off’ ‘Volume’
- You can set a timer to auto hide the app or can set to always open on the screen of your device, the choice is yours.
- Two types of trigger action, Gesture trigger and Click trigger to choose from. You can customize the trigger position.
- Camera key and Call key simulation
- The app also provides themes to support e-ink display
If your smartphone are failing physical buttons this would be the best option you have.