Ringdroid Android ringtone maker app will cut the best part of your favorite songs to use as custom Ringtone.
Ringdroid is an application that lets you create your own ringtones from a pre-existing music directly on your Android device, be it a mobile phone or a tablet. It is possible to edit existing music files and make your own ringtones. With Ringdroid, you can work on a song in WAV, MP3 and 3GPP/AMR file format. It is also possible to record voice rand use the recorded voice clip as a ringtone. The latest version of the app also capable to handle ogg files and saves new ringtone in AAC (.m4a) format.
Create your own ringtone, alarm, or notification sound from an existing audio file, or record a new one directly on the device. The app Ringdroid for Android is very easy to use. Ringdroid allows you to define a beginning point and a new ending point to the sound you handle, set start and end points through the touch interface of the mobile device. The conserved part is highlighted in light. After editing the audio file you can save it in the phone memory and set the new sound file as ringtone to a specific contact or a phone function (SMS, alarm, calendar alert, etc.).
Ringdroid is an open source project app that has been downloaded million of times since 2008. The app is completely free and will not ever contain ads.
Ringdroid app for Android also allows you to record different sounds using an external microphone and edit it easily to assign as a ringtone to any of your contacts. The application’s main menu screen presents users scoreboard which contains a list of music files those you already have on your device. There is the ability to quickly search for a file by name, and recording from the recorder. All management program performed by the fingers.
Download Ringdroid Android App:
Features of Ringdroid for Android:
- Opening an existing music file in the library
- View a scrollable wave form with 5 different values of the scale
- Setting start and end points through a user touch interface
- Play the selected portion with the display position of the playing file and automatic scrolling waveform
- Play from any place on the screen simple tap on
- Save the new file and installing it as Music (Music), Ringtone (Melody), Alarm (Alarm), or Notification (Lost)
- Record sound file for further editing