Learn how to take screenshot on Samsung galaxy s phones without rooting.
If you just got a new Samsung galaxy s phone and wondering how to take the snapshot of your current screen then the following tips will come at very handy. In recent version of Android OS, Manufacturers integrate built-in screenshot taking capability. It is very easy to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S phones.
To assist you in taking screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S or on any other Android devices below are some stairs you must abide by:
Taking screenshots on the original galaxy s device:
If you are wondering how to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S device, then you don’t have to worry at all. It is as easy as to press a few buttons.
- On Samsung Galaxy S phone you can hold together the back button and the home button to take a screenshot. Keep holding until you hear a click sound confirming the screenshot has been taken.
- If the process doesn’t work, then you must press and hold the back button for a second then press the home button gently. Now the capturing should work.
- Your taken screenshot should directly proceed to the gallery folder where you can recover it easily from a new folder named Screen Capture.
- In some cases, if the screenshot process doesn’t work at all, try to turn your phone off. Then release the memory card. Wash your device with a soft tissue paper gently. Charge your battery until it is 100%. Now turn your device on and start taking screenshots.
- You may find out some rumor about connecting the device with the PC or some other complex theories. Just ignore it, because on the Galaxy S the above trick always works.