A complete guide to do factory reset on LG G3 or perform a hard reset on LG G3 android smartphone.
LG G3 is one of the current smartphone hits across the global. Many of the LG G3 owners likely to be in a situation at sometimes when they want to do a factory reset or hard reset on LG G3 device. A factory reset is a good option to fix minor software related problems (fixing the slowness of the phone or fix lags on Lg g3) and in case before giving away the phone every owner should do a hard reset to secure his private data.
There are several ways to factory reset LG G3 or hard reset LG G3. Follow the methods below to get the task done.
Note that doing a factory reset known as a soft reset will delete all the user installed apps and data, but photos, videos, songs or other media files will not affected. On the other hand, if you want to completely wipe out the device as it were out of the box then a hard reset is necessary.
Please, beware of your data loss and must create a backup before you proceed to perform any of the following methods. Use a good android backup app to create backups for your apps and other data so you can restore them later or in case doing a hard reset connect your phone to the computer and use LG provided software to backup everything from your LG G3 to PC.
How to soft reset or factory reset LG G3:
- Doing a factory reset on lg g3 is very simple. Just open your Settings menu.
- Go to General > Backup & factory reset > Factory reset.
- Accept all the permissions then wait for your device to reboot!
How to wipe out or hard reset LG G3:
- First switched off your lg g3.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN KEY and the POWER KEY simultaneously.
- Once you see the LG logo Release the POWER KEY only, then quickly press and hold the POWER KEY again.
- Soon you will see the factory reset menu on the screen. Now release al the KEYS.
- Use the VOLUME DOWN key to scroll to YES, then press the POWER KEY to select.
- You have to confirm once again to perform the hard reset.
- Wait until the phone finished with the hard reset task and reboot itself!