Few weeks ago we’ve watched the preview of Android 2.1 Eclair Update for Sony Ericsson Xperia Familly and 720p Video smaple. Now the official Sony Ericsson’s Blog confirmed the Android 2.1 Eclair Update ready t0 rolls out on Sunday 31Th Oct in the evening European time. If you are an Xperia user be excited to jump in Android 2.1 Eclair from android 1.6 and get a whole new experience with bunch of new features. Sony Ericsson stated the Update will be available at different times in different countries so don’t be panic if you can’t see the update, just wait for them.
Xperia X10 Android 2.1 Update brings:
• HD video recording with continuous auto-focus for high quality videos
• Upgrade of the Android platform to Android 2.1
• New back up and restore application, with extended content back up
• 5 homescreens for apps, widgets, shortcuts and folders
• Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook and shows when your friends are online
Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro Android 2.1 Update Brings:
• Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving pictures, contacts and more
• New backup and restore application with extended content back up
• Automatic synchronization of your contact pictures between Facebook and your phone book
• Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages
• Upgrade of the Android platform to Android platform 2.1
You can Watch here the preview video of Xperia Android 2.1 Update and 720p HD video recording for Xperia X10 with Continuous focus.