- Fixed a *very* nasty FC at startup, if Titanium Backup had been downgraded in the past. This was caused by Android which incorrectly downgrades the database version number as soon as we run an older version of an app. Then when we upgrade again, the app sees the old version number and attempts to upgrade the DB, which fails because the DB is already up-to-date. In Titanium Backup, this problem was even worse because of the “auto sync settings to SD card” feature, which made the settings stick around until you erased them from /sdcard/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup. I added two workarounds: an anti-downgrade mechanism which eliminates this problem for the future, and an anti-FC mechanism which allows users to run the latest Titanium Backup version without having to erase its settings.
- We can now remove system apps on Samsung 2.2 (Froyo) ROMs.
- Fixed issue during sync to Dropbox.
- Fixed a couple minor bugs.
* Very fast app listing (~1 second for 300 apps)
* Sort apps by name / last backup / backup frequency
* Filter apps by name / type / status / Apps Organizer labels (also affects Batch operations)
* Backup/restore regular apps + their settings
* Backup/restore protected apps + their settings
* Backup/restore system settings (incl. Wi-Fi AP list)
* Restores the Market links when restoring apps
* Zero-click background batch backup
* Interactive batch restore
* Many batch scenarios (eg: if more than N days since last backup, etc)
* Zero-click app un-installer
* Zero-click system app un-installer
* Desktop widgets
* User-defined apps lists with filtering, coloring and scheduling support
* Multiple backups per app (history length can be chosen)
* Zero-click background batch restore
* Batch verification of all backups
* Ultra fast HyperShell (much faster for almost everything)
* Market Doctor can remake any broken Market links (only for apps that were backed up with the link in place)
* App freezer can disable an app (and make it invisible) without un-installing it
* Unlimited, independent scheduled backups (each of which can run 1 to 7 times a week)
* Dalvik cache cleaner can free up precious internal memory
* Synchronize your backups to Dropbox (experimental)
Titanium Backup Donate was developed for Android by Joël Bourquard
Package name : com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.apk
File size: 1.32MB
Install instruction: cracked so no license required, batch mode works
Older version: Titanium Backup Donate Download v3.5.1