Root your Android Mobile Phone couldn’t be easier than this. The simple and quickest way to Root Android Smartphone is SuperOneClick Method. You don’t even have to install Android SDK anymore which was necessary in previous methods. So you don’t have to be an expert to mess around your PC and Phone. The steps are simple, follow me below
1. Download the latest SuperOneClick.zip file to your Windows computer.
2. Extract the files from the .zip file into a new folder on your PC.
3. Plug your phone in to your PC and turn on USB debugging. (Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging)
4. Open the folder with the SuperOneClick contents and double click “SuperOneClick.exe”.
5. Allow the process to run, wait until finish it and you are done!
The Download link and Details guide link could be found after the break, let’s watch the video Tutorial for SuperOneClick Root for Android by theunlocker
Now you’ve got the idea head over to XDA Forum to download the latest SuperOneClick program and the details instruction could be found there too!