The awesome Photo Editor app on iOs called Snapseed now available for Android. Download this advance yet convenient Photo Editor for Android.
Snapseed is one of the most popular photo editing tools has been available for iPad and other iOS devices for quite some time now. The app awarded as Apple’s iPad app of the year in 2011. Android users have been waiting for this since Google bought Nik Software, the company who developed this tool. Finally Snapseed lands on google play store.
With simple interface but advance tools, Snapseed will make you feel that photo editing on android has never been easy. The app let’s you take a picture open existing one by taping on the camera icon, once the photo imported you will see various tools along the bottom of the screen (or along the side if you’re in landscape orientation), pick the one you want to use then you can swipe through to choose edits, adjustments, and add effects.
Have a look at tools available in Snapseed Android Picture Editing App:
- Automatic tool allows Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
- Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
- Tune Image let’s adjust contrast, brightness, white balance and color by Simple swiping gestures.
- Then there is Straightening options and Crop tool
- Details allows to fix sharpening and structure of the photo
- Turn the photo into black and white with a quick and adjust black or white level.
- After you will get options to Experiment with fun & innovative effects, then filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
- Center focus let’s you point an area then blur or change inner or outside brightness surround to focus the specific area
- Tap on frames to Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
- Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
To get an idea of Snapseed watch below the video overview of the app on iPad.
The app looks gorgeous on Android Tablet and still elegant on Android Smartphones. Though it’s still missing some feature from top android photo editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop Touch but Snapseed Android App still remains on e of the best for its simplicity.
On iTunes the app cost users $4,99 but Google made Snapseed Android App completely free. Wow!
Pros of Snapseed Android App
+ Beautifully designed elegant interface and ease of use
+ Lots of editing tools, plenty of effects
+ Gesture based controls are excellent
Cons of Snapseed Android App
- No Facebook and Twitter share option
- No content-aware effects like we see on Adobe Photoshop Touch
Download Snapseed for Android from the review widget below.