HTC One X, added in AT&T’s portfolio just three days ago. For those who already grab one for yourself, here comes the good news. We all love to root our android phone to be able to install custom mod, thanks xda member kennethpenn helping us to do so using his One Click ROOT HTC One X. Owners of HTC One X on AT&T/Rogers/even Others will be able to root the phone using One Click method.
Remember we are not responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at your own risk. This will root your One X, install Busybox, and install the SuperSU application for rights management. Follow the instructions given below:
- Download and install the HTC drivers for Windows
- Download the root.zip
- Extract root.zip into a directory on your computer.
- Plug your HTC One X into your computer via USB. Recommended: Plug your device’s USB cable into the back of your computer if you’re using a desktop PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your HTC One X. Settings >> Developer Options >>USB debugging (checked)
- Double click root.bat/root-linux.sh/root-mac.sh to run the script.
- Congratulations! Your device will reboot a number of times and then you will have full root access.
Your device will reboot several times during the process, but once it’s finished, you should have full root access. More information can be found in source link. Stay tuned with us at Facebook and Twitter, Google Plus to get updates on latest Android News, Hacks. source.