Google Adsense & Analytics
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You can learn more about how Google use this data and how to opt out here.
Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website – such as the “Like” and “Tweet” buttons.
Social networks, therefore, could know that you’re viewing this website, if you use their services (that isn’t to say they do, but their policies may change). As our website is remarkably inoffensive, we imagine this is not a concern for most users.
To allow visitors to discuss our blog articles and some web pages we use a discussion system called Disqus.
To do so, we embed code that Disqus provide, and we do not control ourselves. Disqus anonymously tracks visitors to pages like we do. They also remember who you are if you login to any Disqus service so that you can comment on any website using their tool.
Logging in to Disqus can be done in many ways, including via Facebook. If you login via social network, Disqus will be able to link your activity to that network. In this way, your Disqus activity may be personally identifiable.
Disqus will know what pages you viewed on our site and what you wrote on those comments. Of course, all comments you leave are also publicly visible on the Internet alongside your name, so we do not imagine this is a concern for many people.
www.getAndroidStuff.com is not responsible for any download links as we do not host any files in our server. All the download links are collected from online open sources and forums. And the information presented here maybe used for informational purposes only. Entering our site would be automatically agree with the given condition.
Neither the site administration nor the hosting provider or other persons cannot be held responsible for outgoing links from www.GetAndroidStuff.com
We suggest you contact with the linked file hosting services (such as Mediafire.com, 4shared.com) for your copyrighted material.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice through firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the developers and their works. We will remove the content links if there is an Abuse. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request as we do not host any copyrighted material in our hosting server, and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.