PhotoVault for Android v2.12.0 now – Supports Samsung Galaxy and Vibrant. If you are looking for an application for your Android mobile that will allow to hide certain pictures stored on your phone, then PhotoVault is the exact one. PhotoVault puts private pictures behind a password protected wall, hiding them from people and applications on your phone.
Sometimes we faced some embarrassing moments, when any of my friends see my private photo. All of us have a personal life and also have some personal moment that always we keep away from another. There are many private photo of our private life in our device. If we can’t hide it from other, we may face some embarrassing moment.
Here we are talking about a new app, that to, e.g.: Please help me finish the assignment.”>help you to make a solution for this problem. This is called PhotoVault, where you can hide your private pictures from others. Your pictures are hidden by a password in this app. Now you can use your Android device openly, without any hesitation.
The key features of this app are:1. Simply hide or unhide one picture at a time
2. Organize private pictures into different folders
3. Deleting group of pictures by multi-select.
4. Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
5. View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
6. Careating slideshow with your photos.
7. Share your picture in public and private mode.
8. Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
9. Create your own private folders.
10. Set your app in public mode, which isn’t private to you.
11. Fixed thumbnails shown in Gallery after pictures hidden