Penetrate Pro apk Android app allows to decode and access a secure Wifi Network from Android.
Penetrate Android is a great handy app for to get access to the secure wifi network from Android Smartphone and Tablet devices. The app calculates WEP/WPA keys for some WiFi routers and lets you get access by using the password. Unlock WiFI with Penetrate Pro android app.
Let’s hack WiFi on your android device.
Penetrate Pro calculates WEP/WPA keys for various wireless routers such as Thomson, Discus, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, Orange, SpeedTouch, DLink, Eircom, BigPond, O2Wireless routers. The most recent version of the app comes with new features and can decode Thomson router with 3G lookup, extra dictionary not necessary to download.
Note that some antivirus apps for android think Penetrate Pro as a virus because it is a security-related tool. Don’t panic as Penetrate pro wouldn’t affect the regular function of your phone.
How Penetrate Pro app works on Android:
- Downloaded and install the app on your device, open it.
- You will see an window showing aviavle wifi networks.
- If you see a notification saying “Reversible: 0 found” it means you have to change the target.
- Keep in mind that reversing Thomson routers requires a dictionary file or you can use mobile network 2G/3G connection for it.
- Enable “Get keys from the web” by going to the settings menu. Once you got a reversible router, just tap on the network to get the WiFi Keys.
- Touch the provided key to copy it then open wifi menu to apply the code to connect.
- Penetrate Pro android app also got a manual search option where you can find keys for routers not listed in the main menu.
Penetrate was developed for Android by Diogo Ferreira
Package name : org.underdev.penetrate.apk
File size: 158KB
With great power comes great responsibilty. Use wisely this app, Hacking or cracking WiFI network is not something we recommend you to do. Use this app only for test purpose with permission from network owners. The app aimed to use in penetration testing to improve security setting for wireless networks.