Launched in October last year, Xbox Music is a legal music streaming service similar to Spotify. At first it was for Xbox 360 and devices on Windows, later there was an application for Windows Phone and also a web version (in July, 2013) of Xbox Music. And now it is available for Android and also has a version on iOS platform. With this move, Microsoft seems want to attract new customers to the Microsoft software ecosystem and compete directly against alternatives such as Spotify, Pandora.
The new version of Xbox Music Android provides the basic functions, such as playlists, radio, charts, and access to millions of tracks and allows you to listen to music online and download it after the subscription Xbox Music Pass. For users of Android subscription price will be either $ 9.99 per month or $ 99.99 per year.
For those who do not want to want to pay for it, Web service Xbox Music now offers free streaming to all users, which was only available to subscribers. Now you can access free to 30 million tracks in Xbox Music through an Internet browser. The free offer will remain unlimited for six months, after which you will have limits on the amount of songs you can play. Of course, users subscribed to the service will have no limitations.
- Listen to free music from a catalog containing over 30 million songs.
- Add songs, albums and playlists to our collection of Xbox Music
- Access all of our content from other devices.
- Create playlists that sync with Android, Xbox 360 and the web.
- Playing in the background
- Based radio stations interpreters.
- Enjoy a visual aspect Modern UI type when searching and playing music.
Xbox Music can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, although the list of supported countries is very limited.
Xbox Music app brings your Xbox Music Pass on android phone. Discover your favorite music from tens of millions of songs!