An easy to follow guide to change your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge looks to stock android.
In Samsung’s latest flagship android phones, they have integrate a built-in theming system to allow you to change the visual elements of the devices. From Home screen to the apps screen, lock screen, app icons, notification panel and most of the little elements can be personalized.
If you are one of those who prefer the stock android look than the Samsung’s own TouchWiz UI, follow the tutorial below to change the theme on your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to get the desired look.
How to download and change themes on Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
- Unlock your galaxy s6 then press and hold anywhere on an empty area of the screen until a bottom row of Settings icons appears. Then Tap on Themes.
- You will see a collection of themes already downloaded on your device. From here you can select a theme to apply.
How to turn your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge look into stock android.
- On the theme screen you will see there is a button called “theme store” right in the bottom part of the screen. Tap on it.
- You’ll be taken to Samsung’s own theme store. Browse through the featured and all other section to find a theme called “Material” developed by Samer Zayer.
- Once you find the theme, tap on it and chose to download. As soon as the downloading completed, you’ll have the option to delete or apply the theme. Hit the apply button to transform your phone’s look to stock android lollipop. Enjoy!
Got any question? Fell free to ask us at the comments section. You should also read our list of the 10 best free apps for Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.