Every one becoming more socialized. Internet and social networks let People meet with new peoples and make them friends. There is a new service called Hashable has been recently talked on various journal and blogs and they just brings their native app on Android. Hashable let you interacted with new peoples you meet everyday on the go and allow to send contact info and build your network, and easily track them in a meaningful way. Hashable is a fun and useful way to track your relationships. You can quickly keep track of people you meet and where you meet them by sending your virtual business card. To make Hashable a more seamless process, they’ve included a bunch of 3rd party account support. Clearly, a large part of the service is built around Twitter, but you can also import contacts from your Google Account, LinkedIn, etc. Hashable can even watch your Foursquare account to automatically create location-specific interaction logs.
Every time you make any connection with someone, like breakfast, drinks or a meeting, you can share it with your ‘Inner Circle’ of friends & colleagues or track it privately.
Along the way, you’re capturing your real network in a dynamic address book and developing ‘relationship strength’ with each of your contacts.
Plus, when you build your Hashable Inner Circle, you can get real time updates on who your friends are meeting.
Want more specifics? Here’s what Hashable makes AWESOME:
1. Send a Business Card – Just tell us the email address or Twitter handle of the person you just met; we’ll send them your contact info and add them to your Hashable address book for permanent reference.
2. Check-in w/ Someone – Whether it’s a power-lunch for work, or just catching a movie with someone – you can easily capture and share that interaction. You can also tag your location and check into Foursquare at the same time.
3. Make an Intro – We make intros easy. Pick two names from your Hashable address book (contacts from your phone, email and Twitter accounts) – and we’ll tweet or email the intro on your behalf. We’ll also let you know if your contacts connected.
For users who know Hashable, here’s what is new:
• Introducing: ‘Inner Circle’ – Hashable’s ‘Inner Circle’ let’s you share your activity with your closest friends and colleagues
• Easily add a location to your posts
• Check into foursquare from Hashable
• Post connections even when you’re offline. Your connections will be saved and sent the next time you have Internet access.
• Find your friends & colleagues on hashable through your phone’s address book, twitter, etc
Hashable was developed for Android by Hashable Inc.
Package name : hashable.android.apk
File size: 1.1MB