Have you been using Google Drive and enjoy awesome cloud features? Well, Google Drive for Android Updated brings more new features. Check them out!
Google Drive lets you create, share, and keep all your documents on the Web, as well as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS. It has been the online storage choice of many of us since the initial launch earlier this year. The service is both reliable and comfortable and the storage expansion options can be expanded at very affordable rates. The iOS platform version of Google Drive has been announced and released during Google I/O this year.
The list of updates was for Drive recently leaked and as expected Google has started rolling out the new version of Google Drive. The new improvements list for the latest update for Google Drive Android app includes the ability to view and comment on presentations as well as to create folders, and upload files to those folders. iOS users will also get the ability to view and comment on presentations and also edit documents within the Google Drive app. Here is the full list of changes for Android:
- Create folder, upload to folder and move to folder.
- Filter folder contents by file type.
- Option to auto-sync pinned content while on 3G.
- Richer Google Presentations viewing experience.
- Basic table support in Documents Editor.
- Create, reply and resolve comments in Documents Editor.
- View and change fonts in Documents Editor.
- Pinch to zoom in Documents Editor.
- Print files using Google Cloud Print.
- Option to resume interrupted uploads.
Download Google Drive for Android Free by hitting the review widget bellow.