Itzy Interactive, a Canadian independent game developer just released their first game Itzy3D on Android Market. Itzy3D is pretty fun and addictive, gives a new twist to the gameplay offered by such arcade classics as Qix. The game offers:
- - 4 free to play levels with the option to continue Itzy’s story in each of 6 unique, downloadable levels.
- - Follow Itzy’s story through 40+ beautifully illustrated cutscenes.
- - 24 individual achievements to unlock
- - Camouflage Itzy from his enemies or Power Up and go on the offence with Kung-Fu!
- - Level up system allows you to control how Itzy plays by customizing attributes
- - 3 difficulty settings
- - Huge levels and scalable difficulty give hours of re-playability
- - Includes how to play game tutorial and gameplay demo
- - Supports easy, touch screen controls
- - Customizable options to control Itzy’s look
- - Hidden bonus on each level
- - Facebook support to link up and share Itzy’s achievements with friends
- - Outstanding art style
- - Original soundtrack and voice
Game story: A meteor has crashed, unleashing delicious, alien fireflies. Cover the 3D world in webs, take it to the bad guys with your Kung-Fu Punch and eat as many alien fireflies as you can! Climb to the heights of Itzy’s forest, explore deep, foreboding caves, take a trip to the farm and conquer the city in each, addictive and exciting level as our spider hero.