HTC Android Smartphone owner, have you seen the latest HTC Sense 3.0 UI which came with the latest HTC Sensation? It has some pretty cool looking Lockscreen as you can see in the image below. If you are looking to get this on your HTC Smartphone we be able to help you, but after a few conditions. You must have a rooted HTC Smartphone running on HTC Sense 2.1 based Gingerbread ROM. If that is fine with you follow the steps:
- Download HTC Lockscreen (Sense 3.0) apk dumped from HTC Doubleshot Sense 3.0
- Apply apk as a normal apk install it’ll update lockscreen No need to flash in a update.zip
- To install if not showing after installation (Some Ginger Roms): Go to Settings, Display and select Stock Android Lockscreen (depends on rom) then install HTCLockscreen.apk which is attached below (it’ll update previous lockscreen). Once completed go back to and deselect, new lockscreen should be working now. Always Backup.
NOTE: - Don’t think it’ll install on non gingerbread or aosp (haven’t tried) Works by just installing as well on some Ginger Roms, some will also need to restart to see it function.
- You can also install by using Root Explorer and copying over the old htclockscreen.apk file then just reboot. May not work with all roms.
- HTC Sense 3.0 Lockdcreen apk was tested on HTC EVO 4G
Here is the primary list of Custom ROMs where the HTC Sense 3.0 Lockscreen working:
- Virus Ginger B2
- Virus GingerSense Rev
- Virus Desire B1
- MikG Sense 2.1RC1
- Mik RC1
- Mik Z Port
- Android 2.3.3 InsertCoin Sense 2.1 HTC Desire ROM
If you are running any custom Gingerbread you may try it yourself and let us know if it’s work. Remember to always backup your phone and do it on your own risk. For more info head over to original forum thread on xda at soure link. Stay tuned with us at Facebook and Twitter to keep yourself updated on latest HTC Sense 3.0 UI. source.