Without any doubt CyanogenMod Calculator Android App would be a high quality app as we are familiar with the works of CM Team.
The developers behind the most successful custom ROM for Android have been working really hard to extend the functionality of some of the basic apps that come pre-installed on most devices. Developer Xlythe in particular has been improving the CyanogenMod calculator to an extent that it’s almost complete.
The calculator that comes by default with Android resembles those found in buckets of detergent: simple, functional, basic, nothing more. It was only a matter of time before someone like developer Xlythe tried to remedy this deficiency. The app that we are going to present is completely open-source ( here you can get the source code ) and also has been accepted by CyanogenMod as the new official calculator app in CM 10, so we expect to see it current and upcoming nightly builds.
The CyanogenMod Calculator app works on ICS and Jelly Bean because it is based on the standard app in Android 4.0. Among its main functions you will find:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. Really, if I broke this I’m sure you guys would find a way to give me negative stars.
- Advanced functions like log, sin, cos and irrational numbers like pi and e.
- Calculate complex numbers.
- Graph X,Y functions.
- Matrix addition, multiplication, determinants, and eigen values.
- Hexadecimal, Binary support
- Displays history by pulling down from the top (long press to copy)
- Hide the pages you don’t need
- Tablet and Smartphone supported
You can install the app offered completely free without making any changes to your system files. Needles to say, it rivals some of the best paid calculator apps available.
Pros of (CM) Calculator app:
+ Lots of functions
+ Offered completely free
+ Graph with bold axises, pans, zooms
Cons of Calculator:
- Works only with Android 4.0+
Download CyanogenMod Calculator for Android by hitting the widget below.