If you are looking for an alternative Browser for your Android then Boat Browser worth a try as it is a fast and powerful web browser. The developer team of Boat Browser inspired by iOS browser Mobile Safari and mix it with the functions from Google Chrome. In window mode it looks like mobile safari while the tabbed UI and Most Visited homepage acts like Chrome.
- The main features of Boat Browser Android:
- Support multi-tab and gallery at the same time, and multi-tab can be switched off
- Bookmarks manager, which supports new folder, dragging, batch delete, import, export and sync with stock browser bookmarks
- Most visited function in homepage
- Smart address bar
- User Agent setting
- Other features:
- Multi-touch Pinch Zoom
- Support creating shortcut for web page to home screen
- Support full screen option in menu
- Easy to add bookmarks
- Animation effects when operation
- Can hide Zoom in/Zoom out buttons in settings
- Support dominant WAP website
- Support Adobe Flash Player on Android 2.2 above
- Support download manager
- Super easy Gingerbread style copy/paste
- Support App to SD function
- Support Cache to SD function
- Support volume key control setting for switching tabs, scrolling up/down page and zooming page
There is also Boat Browser Mini version available for low end Android devices. You can download both from the link below. Happy Browsing!
Boat Browser is a Free Android App. To Download Boat Browser head to Android Market link or Simply use Barcode reader or click Direct Install form Android Phone’s Browser. Stay tuned with us at Facebook and Twitter, Google Plus to get update on latest Android News, Apps, games and Live Wallpapers.