The native Ice Cream Sandwich launcher in Android 4.0 is already polished and almost perfect. But if you are looking for more features and control over the launcher then Apex Launcher is a must have.
Apex Launcher is a Powerful, fast, and highly customizable home replacement for Android 4.0+. The FREE version of Apex Launcher offers:
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 home screens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
The developer team just released Apex Launcher Pro which is basically a license key that will unlock following premium features in the Free version.
- Multiple configurable drawer tabs
- Unread count notifications
- Dock swipe gestures
- Two finger gestures
- More transition effects
- Batch add option for folders
- Option to merge folder contents
- Widgets in dock (1×1 only)
- Overlapping widgets
- More features on the way!
First you need to download Apex Launcher from the links below then if want more features head over to Google Play Store to buy Apex Launcher Pro which will give more features for $3.99