www.getAndroidStuff.com is not responsible for any download links as we do not host any files in our server. All the download links are collected from online open sources and forums. And the information presented here maybe used for informational purposes only. Entering our site would be automatically agree with the given condition.
Neither the site administration nor the hosting provider or other persons cannot be held responsible for outgoing links from www.GetAndroidStuff.com
We suggest you contact with the linked file hosting services (such as Mediafire.com, 4shared.com) for your copyrighted material.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice through email@example.com
We respect the developers and their works. We will remove the content links if there is an Abuse. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request as we do not host any copyrighted material in our hosting server, and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.