All of us use Copy and Paste every now and then. While browsing internet or reading doc we need to copy text from that article or doc. Most of the Android phone has got the capability to get your desired text copy and paste in default. Unfortunately a few Android lack this feature to copy and paste your desired text in default. So, to help those guys who has got the Android which lack copy and paste feature in this post I’m going to share an awesome app named CopyAndPaste which which let you easily copy and paste your desired text.
The CopyAndPaste Android app come with a easy user interface. To copy and paste text with CopyAndPaste Android app you need to follow the steps below:
- Use the the notification bar to launch the copy selector and wait a few seconds for it to load.
- When the copy selector get loaded use the boxes to make a selection and wait for the text to be processed.
- When the text will be process a pop up window will appear providing you the feature to copy the text and when you tap on “Copy” the text will be added to your clipboard. And another nice feature is that you can also verify the text you are going to copy.
- And now you can paste the copied text from the clipboard.
Tips for Using CopyAndPaste:
- Try both OCR Engines some it happens that one search engine works better than other.
- Settings/menu button toggles position of buttons.
IMPORTANT: ROTTED PHONE ONLY. Requires superuser permissions to work. For Root see Rooting Froyo with z4root App. Easy One Click and Painless Root.
CopyAndPaste app is still under development and this is the Alpha version, so you should appreciate more feature and easy user interface for its developer.
Issues: *URLs dont copy well
Recent changes in CopyAndPaste Android v1.5:
+handles improved (new design)
+added a lot of options/preferences
+launches from longpress of the search button
+force close errors fixed
CopyAndPaste Alpha Release was developed for Android by Fahim Karim
Package name : com.fkarim.copyandpaste.apk
File size: 1.5