CircleLauncher for Android is an cool app to launch apps or call your friends or favourite numbers – but with style! CircleLauncher is actually a widget not a home-replacement app like Launcher pro or ADW launcher. CircleLauncher allows you to attach up to 9 (recommended) of your favorite apps or contacts and display them in a beautiful, yet functional manner. You can add some frequently used apps or contacts to this launcher and start those apps or contacts with one click from a circle. If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like … just try it! With having options such as color options, layout options, label options and different layout, CircleLauncher is an amazing way to place Widgets on your Android Homescreen.
You can also change the color of the widget from a variety of colors ranging from black, to white, yellow, orange, red, blue or green. Besides showing the applications, if you click again on the icon widget, enter your settings, making it easy to add or remove access without having to create a new one. By using the app, you can gain much space on your desk as it would be like a folder, but much more convenient and intuitive.
There are several options to configure the app. We discuss them below:
- Select Launcher Type: select whether it will be an application, contacts or bookmarks.
- Selected Apps: In this option you can add applications or contacts you want in the widget.
- Launcher Style: In this option you can choose the style of the launcher that you want to appear on the screen, it can be circular, horizontal or vertical. The best style is circular because it is easier to handle.
- Launcher icon: Choose between icons and default application.
- Launcher Label: Here only will the name you want to wear your widget.
To add widget press on Home: Menu->Add->Widget->CircleLauncher light.