Majority of Android Smartphone and Tablet owners out there simply doesn’t care about rooting as they don’t want to brick their device or just scared to do so. But all android users care about having backup of their data. Most of android backup app required rooting.
So, the question is how to backup android without root access? Checkout below Android App Reviews : Clickfree Mobile Backup.
Restoring data and applications after a Factory Reset can be very difficult unless you use a backup solution. Clickfree Backup, also available for PCs is a great way to keep your data safe in an efficient and simple manner. Clickfree Backup now arrives on android to give its users the best backup solution without rooting.
Clickfree Backup app does not require root and it runs on tablets as well as Android smartphones very effectively. It can backup your photos, music, video, documents, apps, contacts, etc.. either to the SD card or using online storage options (i.e. Dropbox). The interface is very easy to use. Just select the category that you want to save or simply allow the application to detect and automatically save important data. Saving and processing are very fast and requires no user interaction. Here are the most important features that Clickfree offers:
- Backup to your SD card or multiple Cloud Accounts, including Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive and SugarSync
- One Touch Backup: Tap” Backup Now” button, your backup launches automatically
- Auto-Backup: Automatically searches for and backs up your precious content
- Multi-Category Backup: Backs up Photos, Music, Videos, Documents, Applications, Bookmarks,
- Contacts and Calendar
- Multi-Device Backup: Use the same SD card to back up multiple devices
- Category Viewer: View a summary of all backed up items
- Built in Photo Viewer: Easily view your backed up photos just like on your device
- Space Management: Automatic calculation of space required for backup/restore
- Easy Restore: Restore all backed up content to the original location with just two easy taps
- Easy Transfer: Your backed up multimedia content can be easily transferred to a new device